In the FAQs section on our website you can find informative videos that were made to answer some of the most common queries related to your sofa.
- If you wash any sofa covers in the washing machine, it is recommended to wash them inside-out to prevent the zip and velcro from damaging the fabric.
- We advise you to make a washing test with only one cover before washing all the covers in the washing machine (provided that the fabric allows washing).
- If the fabric allows it, dry cleaning onsite is always the best choice. You can also use a steamer, protecting it with a cotton cloth.
- For everyday care, you can use a damp cloth to remove dust and prevent accumulation.
- In the case of specific stains, the best is using a damp cloth with a little neutral soap (you can mix water with neutral soap in a spray bottle) and rub gently with circular movements on the stain. Let it dry and repeat several times until the stain disappears completely.
- If the fabric of your sofa is made of chenille, it is important to keep in mind that with time and use some marks or changes of colour may appear.
- It is very important to follow the cleaning instructions from the manufacturer of the fabric.
- You can find the cleaning instructions for your particular fabric on a label located on the base of your sofa or armchair. You can also check them in the Fabric Collections section of our website.
Parts with removable cover: back cushion and scatters
We use own and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience.
These cookies are strictly necessary for browsing the website, as they enable the user to use its features or tools, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, setting the language, among others. The deactivation of these cookies prevents the correct functioning of some of the website's functionalities.
These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked.