It seems that your browser has geolocation blocked
Christie is a re-styling of our iconic Agatha accent chair. It is a beautiful piece, comfortable and functional, thanks to its built-in table. Upgraded design where we have slightly rounded the back and arms with a central stitching and applied a modern button effect in the back to make it more attractive and updated. The lumbar cushion has also been modified in size and we have removed the buttons.
In the FAQs section on our website you can find informative videos that were made to answer some of the most common queries related to your sofa.
- If you wash any sofa covers in the washing machine, it is recommended to wash them inside-out to prevent the zip and velcro from damaging the fabric.
- We advise you to make a washing test with only one cover before washing all the covers in the washing machine (provided that the fabric allows washing).
- If the fabric allows it, dry cleaning onsite is always the best choice. You can also use a steamer, protecting it with a cotton cloth.
- For everyday care, you can use a damp cloth to remove dust and prevent accumulation.
- In the case of specific stains, the best is using a damp cloth with a little neutral soap (you can mix water with neutral soap in a spray bottle) and rub gently with circular movements on the stain. Let it dry and repeat several times until the stain disappears completely.
- If the fabric of your sofa is made of chenille, it is important to keep in mind that with time and use some marks or changes of colour may appear.
- It is very important to follow the cleaning instructions from the manufacturer of the fabric.
- You can find the cleaning instructions for your particular fabric on a label located on the base of your sofa or armchair. You can also check them in the Fabric Collections section of our website.
On this section, you can see some examples of how our sofas look like in a house, which will inspire and help customers to create their ideal combination. The resources are versatile. You can find collective facilities dedicated to the contract or hospitality market, and spaces created for interior designers.