It seems that your browser has geolocation blocked
Pacific “O” consists on a round base where we can easily add or remove back supports, thanks to a clever fixing system. This way we can turn a round footstool into an armchair in the blink of an eye, or even close it completely forming a very special “nest” to disconnect from the world. Pacific “O” offers us a lot of organic and natural positions. We can adapt the armchair to our mood and enjoy it as we want in every moment, either on our own or as a couple.
In the FAQs section on our website you can find informative videos that were made to answer some of the most common queries related to your sofa.
- If you wash any sofa covers in the washing machine, it is recommended to wash them inside-out to prevent the zip and velcro from damaging the fabric.
- We advise you to make a washing test with only one cover before washing all the covers in the washing machine (provided that the fabric allows washing).
- If the fabric allows it, dry cleaning onsite is always the best choice. You can also use a steamer, protecting it with a cotton cloth.
- For everyday care, you can use a damp cloth to remove dust and prevent accumulation.
- In the case of specific stains, the best is using a damp cloth with a little neutral soap (you can mix water with neutral soap in a spray bottle) and rub gently with circular movements on the stain. Let it dry and repeat several times until the stain disappears completely.
- If the fabric of your sofa is made of chenille, it is important to keep in mind that with time and use some marks or changes of colour may appear.
- It is very important to follow the cleaning instructions from the manufacturer of the fabric.
- You can find the cleaning instructions for your particular fabric on a label located on the base of your sofa or armchair. You can also check them in the Fabric Collections section of our website.
Parts with removable cover: Seat, back and scatters