In our design process (from the product to the packaging and transport), we take maximum care to try to:
- Design the products using the lowest possible amount of raw materials
to achieve the necessary requirements.
- Maximum optimisation of the use of all the raw materials
, in order to generate the minimum possible waste (Controlling the measurements of raw materials).
- Design and optimise the use of waste for new products
so that they do not have to be recycled (use of foam remnants, boards, remains of D27foam for packaging, etc.)
- Design the production process optimising the use of resources
and necessary energy.
- Design products with high durability
so that they do not turn into rubbish soon (there is a big difference between a piece of furniture that lasts 2 years and one that lasts twenty).
- Design the packaging to use the minimum possible plastic and cardboard, in order to generate the least amount of packaging
- Design products taking into account transport
, creating removable elements that occupy less volume and bearing in mind the measures of trucks and pallets to optimise the volume of trucks.